Monday, September 13, 2010

French Fry Floss


I went to Carrefour this morning. I love shopping in Doha. You never know what you might find. The above wins the truth in packaging award.

This is the cutest thing I found while shopping today. It IS very mifty!


Um, yea, french fries do count as a vegetable.


This is a shirt for a child. It reads: "My elegarico (?) Amusing life/I love all these all/Forever/Forever/Best stage." I have no idea what's up with the hands.    


I like this graphic, but for a three year old? Hmmmmm.

Best, Hope, Happy! SKULL! Fine Day, Star, Rocket, DEAD SMILEY FACE!

And, oh! My printer is now working!!  I've begun nesting.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting images. The second picture from top is definitely one of the cutest package ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinapotatocutter have deffernt potato cutter machines like wise French fries machine that are very helpful in getting potato chips.
    Fore information please visit:http://www.chinapotatocutter.com/

    ReplyDelete